Momentum Community Weekend
September 20 - 22, 2019
Are you interested in unleashing your creativity through the power of community support?
Are you interested in learning tools for building power and integrity into your creative process?
Would you like to reconnect or form new connections with the Momentum Community?
During this weekend you'll have the opportunity to:
• Increase personal power to take action towards your creative expression
• Learn/practice/remember: tools to support your fuller expression
• Connect with like-minded creatives
• Get the support you need to move your creative ideas and projects forward
• Do creative work or get feedback (if you choose)
• Clarify your creative purpose/mission/vision
• Deepen your inner and outer listening skills
• Be seen and appreciated as you are
• Recognize and address core needs
• Shed limiting beliefs (about you and your creativity)
• Gain experience and traction in getting unstuck
• Access new frames for understanding and appreciating oneself (in the creative process)
Our next Momentum Community Weekend is scheduled for September 20-22, 2019 in the beautiful Santa Cruz Mountains. Plan to arrive Friday 9/20 between 6pm and 7pm (note that we will provide snacks and teas, but no dinner that first evening). Departure is 4pm on Sunday 9/22. We'll be staying at Camp Salamander, sleeping in yurts, and either pitching in to cook provided food together, or if we have enough people, we will hire a cook to make our meals. Maximum number of participants is 18, so sign up soon! Register now for $395 and join us for an amazing experience of creativity, growth, and community!